Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HElllllllllllllllllo 38 weeks

I've got nothing people. Not a gosh darn thing. No more anything that what it was last week. I did lose 2 pounds though- so I mean gold star on my WW points bookmark!!!! I'll have to take it because it's all I got today from T. Samuels. Except- you should have sex. Which I can't decide is more or less delightful than coming up with an outfit for work and then sitting at my desk all day with restless legs and a belly that laughs like a bowl full of jelly. There is a full moon on Saturday- I'm going to focus in on that!

Like really, I have nothing good for you either. This post is a tease. SORRY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sariiiiiiii...sariiiiiiiiiiii...what can we do to make the time fly????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when the time comes for the bebe to be born, can I please be added to the mass text message bebe update list? And I want to be on the list where you get the written updates WITH the pictures. So excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete