Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dead Christmas

Can anyone else not stand those blow up Christmas things in people's yards in the morning when they are collapsed and they look like dead Christmas up and down the street. Uhhhh. PLEASE please let me have kids that aren't into those...or multi-color christmas lights, or one color on the house and one color blinking in a different size thrown haphazardly on only one bush in the front yard. PLLLLLLLLEASE let them be 100% design savy all their lives. Please please please.

I have like 3 Christmas presents bought. I better get a move on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, did I tell you, its so much fun to have nothing to do in the evenings. SO MUCH FUN.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the blow-up decorations...I hate those things. A girl at work has one in her yard b/c 1.) her Mother In Law gave it to her and 2.) her 5-year old son loves it. Double whammy.

    Maybe you can encourage the design-saviness from the get-go. Read your style magazines and decorating blogs out loud while pregnant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i think about the ugly, non-matching lights in my neighbors yards all the time...and there's one that has 2 different candy cane sizes UGH!
    however, i do have a special place in my heart for inflatables....but i keep mine inside :)

    ReplyDelete