I moved and I'm still just saying........ no worries! I mean we are just jumping back in- okay? okay!
I watched the Gwenie Glee last night before the new one. I HAD FORGOTTEN how much I stinking love her, I need to go back to her blog, I need to make my hair look like hers everyday. I mean we have the same hair, why am I not poofy ponytailing it everysingle time I don't use my rollers. Also, I realized something last night, Glee makes me feel free within myself. Like it makes me want to sing and dance and not care what anyone thinks of my moves. I think I'm going to credit GLEE with my wedding singing/dancing abilities, I should write them an email. Also Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses, anyone else notice?
And Yestreday I spent two hours with the cutest girls in the whole entire world. I think they have magnets inside of them that make me not want to leave their sides, like it is SOOOOOOOOO hard for me to leave them, I just want to stuff them in my purse and carry them with me forever. Also if you haven't heard they are like 3 days shy of 8 months old. WHAT? 2010???? WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO????
We are going to Mandy for our last holiday tonight, I kinda got guilt tripped into it. Whatever, there just better be a pecan pie on the counter when I get there! Happy Thanksgiving, I sure appreciate all of you people!!!!
I looooooove this new blog and I looooooove you. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete